Certified Pre Owned Cars
Buying a certified pre owned car can be a great way to save money and have peace of mind. For example, if you buy a certified pre-owned 2016 Honda Civic LX FWD from pre-owned car dealerships, you know the car is in the best possible condition. Plus, the warranty coverage is extended by an additional 12 months and maintenance of this used car will be performed at a dealership or authorized service center at no charge.
What is a Certified Pre-owned Car?
The term “certified pre-owned” is used to describe a car that has been purchased from an original owner, and has completed a certain amount of miles and years. They have been put through an extensive vehicle inspection and must pass before they can be sold as certified pre-owned.
Are Certified Pre Owned Cars Worth It?
The short answer is yes, certified pre-owned vehicles are worth it because they offer the best value on pre-owned cars out there.
A certified pre-owned vehicle may not have the newest model but it’s a great vehicle to save money on and have a warranty that’s extended for another 12 months.
Therefore, when you are buying a certified pre-owned car, there is no need to be hesitant because it is a very wise decision. It can save you money in the long run and make your next used car purchase more enjoyable.
Why Should I buy a Certified Pre Owned Car
- Money Saved on the purchase: Certified pre-owned vehicles are more affordable for many reasons. One is because the sales price on a used car is based on mileage, condition and model which makes these certified pre-owned vehicles a much better deal than non -certified ones that cost more even though they have been used the same amount of time.
- Hassle Free Repairs: There are no unexpected repairs on a certified pre owned car which saves time and waste of money. So, you can focus on enjoying your time while the used car gets fixed without losing your time and money.
- Extended Warranty: Another benefit of certified pre-owned vehicles is that they have a warranty that is guaranteed for 12 months. They can be serviced by an authorized dealership or an authorized workshop during this time period. Plus, they are inspected again before they are sold as certified pre-owned.
- Selling Your Certified Pre Owned Car Through Receipt to Get your Money Back: With a certified pre owned car, you can sell it back to the dealership if you aren’t satisfied with the vehicle. However, you will have to pay inspection fee and dealer preparation. This may seem like a disadvantage but it isn’t because you are getting a full value for your purchase. You can always cut off the cost of dealer preparation and inspection when reselling your used car as well.
- A Clean Car: Approved certified pre owned vehicles are very clean as they have rarely been used. Not only can you make a good deal on a clean car, but it is also guaranteed to be in the best possible condition.
Where to Get Certified Pre Owned Cars?
You can get the best certified pre owned cars on any pre owned vehicle dealerships that have been certified.
The point of getting certified pre-owned cars near me from certified dealers is to save money and they are very reliable in that way. When choosing a certified pre-owned car dealer, make sure it is one that you can trust. It also helps to buy a used car from an authorized dealership so you know the vehicle is safe and sound as well.
Here are a few reasons why you should buy from a pre-owned car dealership near me.
- The best pre owned cars for sale are sold at dealerships: Because these dealers offer only the best vehicles, you can be sure you are having the best when buying a pre-owned car. These dealers are reliable and also have lower overhead costs so they can sell out cars for cheaper prices.
- They offer extended warranty on the vehicles they sell: Because they are certified dealerships, they can offer a 12-month warranty on most new and used vehicles. This means you can get a good deal and know it’s in the best possible condition so there are no surprises later down the line. Plus, their service center knows how to do repairs properly which means you don’t have to worry about any unwanted costs.
- They use certified technicians in their service center: When you purchase a certified pre-owned vehicle from us, you can trust that our specially certified mechanics know how to keep your car running properly.
- Buying will be hassle free: Because dealerships are trustworthy and offer certified cars, you don’t have to worry about any unwanted surprises. They can also be trusted to repair the vehicles as it was part of their agreement to offer high quality services to their customers.
Therefore, when buying pre owned cars near me, you should ask whether that car is certified or is it going to be scrapped. You are recommended to buy a certified pre-owned car because they are made with high quality standards and you can also sell them back at a decent price if you aren’t satisfied.
You don’t have to worry about anything else when buying from pre-owned vehicles dealerships as they are trusted and reliable in offering the best. Visit our group of pre-owned dealerships in Escondido, CA to get a good deal on your next pre-owned car, truck or SUV.